Whether you are looking to change the look of your home or want to save thousands of dollars, the HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro can do it for you. The Power Flo Pro allows homeowners to paint their home as a professional using a piston pump technology.
If you have read any of the reviews on this website, you will see that I go into great details about the nuances of each sprayer I review here. All the features will be explained and you will be able to taste the performance of this sprayer before you buy it.
You will also learn all the advantages and drawbacks you will experience as a potential owner in this reviews. Without further ado, let’s dive in:
What’s in the Box?
- 25 ft. airless hose
- Spray Gun
- 515 Reversible Spray Tip
- 50-mesh spray gun filter in spray gun
- Power-Flo Pro Sprayer
Table of Contents
HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro: Things You Should Know
Before buying this sprayer, it is important that you learn all you can about it. If this is your first time reading HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro Sprayer reviews, you will definitely find there are a lot of things you need to know about this model.
Going through these reviews will help you understand what the product is about and be able to decide if it is for you or not. Some of the most important things you need to know will be covered in this section and the next section as you read on.
- The HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Sprayer is most suitable for professionals and large projects considering the makeup of the gun. The gun is chrome plated with carbide spray tip and features a high-pressure trigger. This is responsible for easing the spraying of thick materials at high pressure and doing it quickly.
- The spray gun is made from metal, comes with a swivel and is professional grade. Cleaning clog is also easy because of the reversible spray tip. And priming is a seamless process with the fast prime switch that’s built into the model.
- Because of its powerful features, you can now handle large household projects that are hitherto intimidating. You can do both painting and stain yourself with the help of this sprayer and still save thousands of dollars.
- The advantage is that you will still be able to get a beautiful finish especially if you know how to maneuver your way with a paint sprayer. You don’t need to use roller or brush when painting your shed, fence, home exterior or garage when you have a heavy-duty spray that can help you apply even coating to uneven surfaces.
- This sprayer is also backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty. What I like about this is that you will have enough time to test out all the features of the sprayer and discover it’s hidden capabilities or whether it is incompetent for what you want it to do.
- If you are a power user, you will quickly identify if it is short of its functions and return it if you are not satisfied. And if you are starting out for the first time, you have enough time to test things out before the warranty runs out.
Full Review of the HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro Sprayer
The Power Flo Pro also allows you to spray any kind of materials thanks to its ability to handle a pressure of 2,800 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch). Whenever you want to target large projects, simply turn to the Power Flo Pro and it will give you professional results and let you finish faster.
Unlike other models I’ve reviewed, this unit is fairly easy to repair. There are some models that have that parts scarce or they are just not repairable. Not only can you repair this unit, but it’s parts are widely available for you.
The unit will come with a manual with a breakdown and a list of all the parts you will need. Moreover, you can get further with an internet search for your specific model and the parts that are available for it.
Another advantage of this sprayer is that it comes with everything you need to start painting except the paint. It simply works out of the box once you have the paint you want to use prior to getting it.
Although this is a big sprayer, assembly the spray gun is fairly easy and quick. What this means is that you will have more time painting than reading the manual which takes some time to understand and peruse.
The tip of the spray gun is also reversible, which means clogging can easily be eliminated saving you a lot of downtime in the process.
Another thing you will like about this sprayer is that it has a good pressure control setting. This setting allows you to adjust the flow of the paint so that you can dial in the perfect spray pattern to match different project types.
If you are a DIY enthusiast and you love doing all your own painting jobs, you will find this is very useful for you. The HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Sprayer comes with a top carry handle. This makes it portable and easy to maneuver and move it around as you paint.
And because it can draw paint directly from a 1 or 5-gallon canister, you won’t have a problem if any of your projects require portability.
You have the 25-foot hose spray gun with a 515 spray tip and guard. There is also a lubricating oil included with the sprayer. This comprises all the components you will get when you purchase the Power Flo Pro.
The sprayer has a pressure adjustment knob, prime spray knob, and power switches, siphon hose and the return tube.
Final Words on the HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Sprayer
Before you get started, make sure that you keep the manual and read and understand all the safety precautions
and warnings. This is very important if you are a beginner or this is your first big sprayer.
Before you start painting with the Power Flo Pro, you want to flush the unit out. You can do this by attaching the spray gun keeping the tip and guard off until you flush the unit. Now take the pressure adjustment knob and turn it counterclockwise all the way to the minimum pressure.
Then take the prime spray knob and flip it to prime. Plug the unit into a grounded outlet and take the hose and place them in a warm soapy water and turn the unit on to flush it out. At this stage, you are ready to purchase the HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Sprayer so check it out.