34Your kitchen is the most important aspect of any room in your apartment and as a result, you need the best paint sprayer for cabinets to give it a pleasant look.
And if you are a foodie, you know it’s the area of your home that you spend the most time.
And you can’t afford to leave it in any dull color.
Fortunately, with a suitable cabinet sprayer, you can have any color you want, in any way you want it.
That is why…we decided to see what our readers choose as their best sprayer:
Treating Your Kitchen Cabinets To Look Their Best Is Very Important
Most especially your kitchen cabinets deserve a nice treatment, that is since you use them every single day.
Spray painting your kitchen cabinet will give you an easy way to enjoy showroom quality paint job on your furniture without suffering from the agony of using a paintbrush or roller.
Although you have to spend a copious amount of time preparing, it is still far better than rollers or brush. This is even better if you have raised panels that are difficult to reach while using a brush or paint roller.
All you will need is a paint sprayer for cabinets that can help you get the job done.
You can choose from HVLP or airless or professional or handheld paint sprayers depending on the job you have at hand and whether you will be doing similar jobs in the future.
So…What’s the Best Cabinet Paint Sprayer?
If you’re curious (or in a hurry):
Whether you are a homeowner learning how to paint cabinets with a sprayer or a handyman searching for the best way of painting cabinets with a sprayer, you will find the HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer to be suitable for your needs.
In addition, the HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer provides a flexible solution for any other type of home painting project.
With it, you can paint your fence 10x faster than using a roller or paintbrush.
And if you want to put a fine finish on your furniture, you can save more time and effort because of the less strain during painting.
The HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer comes fully packed with 6 available spray tips to help you handle a wide variety of projects.
This means you can use it for big surface projects like walls, ceilings, siding, fences, as well as for small jobs and fine finishing on cabinets and trim.
And most importantly, it requires less thinning compared to other hand-held paint sprayers on the market…
Want To See Other Paint Sprayer for Cabinets on the List? Then…
Table of Contents
- Before You Start Painting with a Cabinet Sprayer
- Materials You Need to Use with Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
- Reviews of the Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
- #1. Best HVLP Sprayer for Kitchen Cabinets
- ==> HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer <==
- #2. Best Airless Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
- ==> Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer <==
- ==> Wagner FLEXiO 590 Paint Sprayer <==
- #3. Best Spray Gun for Cabinets
- ==> The Earlex HV5500 Spray Station <==
- ==> Astro 4008 Spray Gun with Cup and Red Handle <==
- ==> Neiko 31215A HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun <==
- ==> PowRyte Basic Mini HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun <==
- Airless or HVLP for Cabinets – Which One is Best?
- Why Paint Sprayers for Cabinets?
- Spray Kitchen Cabinets: 6 Powerful Tips You Can Use Now
- What are the Best Cabinet Paints Now?
- Final Words on the Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
- Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
- Handling & Maintenance
- Ease of Use
Before You Start Painting with a Cabinet Sprayer
Before you start painting with a paint sprayer for cabinets, you need to do some prep work.
The amount of time, the effort required for each prep work defers but it is substantial when you are doing kitchen remodeling like this one. In short, this is a list of those tasks you have to go through before painting:
- Before you start painting, make sure you remove all the hinges and hardware on your kitchen cabinets. This is very important because it will allow you to reach all the hideous parts of the furniture and give you a nice finish too.
- Moreover, you need to set up a work area either indoors or outdoors. This will essentially serve as the location lay your cabinet doors and drawers. If you can get it done in your garage or basement, that will be better.
- Before using a paint sprayer, ensure that you read all the accompanying reviews, features and capabilities of the sprayer you want to use. You have to be able to use the settings and manipulate it according to your needs.
- Before you start with anything on your cabinets, you have to first unpack your kitchen by removing everything as well as those things in the cabinets too.
- Make sure you disassemble all the cabinets by removing the doors, hardware, hinges, and place them in a safe place. For better results, number the cabinets and items in each so you know where things in each one go.
- It is also of importance to tape all your cabinet areas which include all the place you don’t want the paint to reach. Ensure you use a good tape that will not peel off after you start painting.
- If there are instructions with the particular model you want to use, make sure you read it diligently as it might contain tips, techniques and effective ways of using the sprayer. With this, you will be able to paint with ease and not become frustrated as a result of not reading or following the instructions.
Materials You Need to Use with Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
You may need certain materials which will be used for your prep work as well as protecting your skin from contacting the paint.
Learning how to paint cabinet doors with a sprayer shouldn’t be difficult with the right tools, which is while it is recommended you get these materials before starting.
These supplies can include but not limited to:
- Painters tape
- Wood putty
- Drop Cloths
- Painting mask
- Sanding sponges
- Masking Tape
- Disposable gloves
- Grit sandpaper or Klean-Strip sander deglosser
This is a video overview of how to paint your kitchen cabinets with stunning results:
Once you have all these in place, you are ready to spray. The obvious step now is to choose one of the small selection of best sprayer for cabinets below.
I have explained their features, pros, and cons to make it easy for you to choose and make an informed decision:
|PRODUCT IMAGE||PRODUCT NAME||TYPE||PRICE||DETAILS|
HomeRight Finish Max
C800766 Paint Sprayer
Wagner FLEXiO 590
HVLP Paint Sprayer
Earlex HV5500 Spray
Reviews of the Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
#1. Best HVLP Sprayer for Kitchen Cabinets
Here is the best HVLP sprayer to buy for your next project:
==> HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer <==
The Finish Max Fine Finish sprayer by Homeright is designed to allow you to transform your painting projects into works of art.
From furniture, cabinets to whatever you need to paint, this sprayer is the ideal tool to update, recycle, or repurpose your kitchen cabinets.
The HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer can spray chalk type paint type, milk paint, latex, and enamel, stains, varnish and just about any kind of paint you want to spray allowing you to customize your projects from striking eye-catching results.
It also can spray in three different patterns: horizontal, vertical, and circular. It holds 27 ounces of paint and the unit only weighs 2.8 pounds.
The dimensions of the sprayer itself are 5x9x12.5 inches. The nozzle is brass, 2.0 mm, and the trigger can be adjusted from 1” up to 6” wide. The body is made of plastic.
Once you have added your paint to the cup and given a securing twist, you are ready to start – there is no need for compressors or any extra equipment.
The Finish Max is a self-contained spraying machine that is easy to use. The hardest part will be finding that perfect color. The nozzle has three adjustments so you can get paint where you want it and how you want it.
Just twist the nozzle and it clicks into position for spraying vertical while another twist and click for spraying horizontally. The flow control lets you tell the sprayer how much and how fast you want to paint.
You will be able to get a smooth factory-like paint application without the ugly brush or roller marks.
This device is easy to clean and sprays a professional looking finish. The product is easy to use and is great for non-professional painters. This is why it comes top as the best paint sprayer for kitchen cabinets.
In addition, it can be used for bi-fold closet doors, drawers, kitchen cabinets, bedroom doors, window trim, baseboard, and trim.
What We Like:
- Easy to use and clean
- Cuts you time in half and saves you hundreds of dollars
- Inexpensive but effective
- The gun on the sprayer is excellent
- It is easy to clean and comes with clear instructions
- Relatively quiet and comes with little overspray
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
What We Dislike:
- Not suitable for immobile or stationary surfaces like decks
- It is sensitive to thicker paints
Why Should You Buy it?
This sprayer is ideal for small to medium projects and can be used indoors as well as outdoors. It is ideal to use for furniture, cabinets, and crafts. Included with the sprayer is the cleaning brush, viscosity cup, and an air blowing nozzle. It also includes a two-year warranty and 400 watts of power.
#2. Best Airless Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
What if you prefer to go with an airless paint sprayer when painting your kitchen? Then these sprayers are for you:
==> Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer <==
The Graco TrueCoat sprayer is a versatile piece of equipment that has two speeds.
On high it can be used for large jobs to make them go quickly and a low speed for smaller jobs.
The paint does not have to be thinned to us in the Graco sprayer because it has a stainless steel piston pump.
This sprayer also has VacuValve technology so that it can be used in any direction, including upside down. This allows for it to be used on any type of project.
This device also has a reversible spray tip that gives an easy way to continue spraying if it becomes clogged while in use.
The Graco TrueCoat sprayer is airless and electric and can be used indoors and outdoors making it one of the best airless paint sprayers for cabinets.
It comes with 4 reusable FlexLiner paint bags instead of material cups. If they are not reused, they can be recycled. If for any reason they are damaged or overused, more can be purchased. The total weight of the unit is 4.6 pounds.
It also has an 18-inch cord and comes with two sizes of sprayer tips, 4” and 12”.
The dimensions are 5.2×12.5×9.8 inches. Furthermore, the Graco 17A466 can spray water based paints Provides a uniform and fast finish compared to rollers. And it uses a FlexLiner Bag instead of traditional cups for more transparency.
This makes it a good paint sprayer for cabinets.
The Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Sprayer is no ordinary paint sprayer.
This sprayer applies paint and stains up to ten times faster than brushes and rollers.
Of course, you won’t have to thin the paint, thanks to the proven piston pump technology that easily applies thick materials and leave a smooth professional finish with just one coat.
The Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Sprayer also features a dual speed setting, giving you optimum spraying control and for even more control, select a 4 inch or 12-inch spray tip to match.
Whether you plan to paint indoors or outdoors, this paint sprayer will provide a professional finish faster and easier than most other handheld sprayers on the market.
What We Like:
- It is capable of spray even and nice coat
- Will work excellently with paint/primer in one
- It can spray thick paint like latex
- Very quick and helps you complete painting faster
- The tip can be reversed for easy quick cleanup
- Choose from two-speed settings according to your project
- Made in the USA with quality materials
What We Dislike:
- It has a small reservoir and non-variable speed
- Might create a mess if not cleaned properly
- Becomes hot/warm while in operation
Why Should You Buy it?
The Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Sprayer is no ordinary paint sprayer. This sprayer applies paint and stains up to ten times faster than brushes and rollers. Of course, you won’t have to thin the paint, thanks to the proven piston pump technology that easily applies thick materials and leave a smooth professional finish with just one coat.
==> Wagner FLEXiO 590 Paint Sprayer <==
This sprayer features the iSpray technology and the EZ Boost Turbine that gives you the power to paint any paint anywhere.
This is one of the complete sprayer kits that give you the power and flexibility to tackle any painting project indoors and outdoors.
It features two exclusive and patented technologies that help provide the power to spray any paint anywhere.
The Wagner FLEXiO 590 Sprayer allows you to paint longer and with more precision because the expose power box keeps the weight on the floor and controls in your hand.
You can adjust the flow rate and the spray pattern to match the level of project you are working on.
The EZ Boost Turbine provides the power for full coverage with adjustable control and low overspray.
The power box puts the weight of the turbine on the ground, which makes the sprayer lighter. This allows more flexible handling for intricate spraying and longer projects. Also, the power box doubles as its own storage system for easy transport and organization.
Trim, furniture and broad interior surfaces can now be sprayed instead of using a traditional roller, saving you time for other projects.
Before starting your project, make sure to review the owner’s manual and Quick Start Guide and make sure to properly mask and cover anything that will not be painted.
Why Should You Buy it?
It allows you to paint interior walls and fine finishing projects very quickly with a high level of control unlike most other sprayers in the same category. It’s versatile enough to handle all of your painting jobs and when you are done, it’s easy to put away with its self-contained storage design.
#3. Best Spray Gun for Cabinets
Can’t afford HVLP or airless paint sprayer? These spray gun for cabinets will not disappoint you:
==> The Earlex HV5500 Spray Station <==
The Earlex HV5500 Spray Station is a high quality and compact spray paint station that’s pegged at a reasonable price.
The sprayer is all stainless steel and very well made and it operates smoothly.
It doesn’t leak all over the place and the inside of the cup is Teflon coated which makes cleanup really easy.
You will like the cam lock which is so much easier to attach to the cup when you don’t have to thread it unlike a lot of other sprayers.
It has a good selection of tips for everything from the finest stains to the thickest paints.
You can adjust the spray pattern to one of three settings from a 1-inch detail to a 12-inch wide fan and the turbine inside provides a consistent pressure for a nice even coat with very low overspray.
The gun is professional quality but can be used by non-professional painters.
The needle is 2.0 mm stainless steel tip and has a 5.5-foot power cord. The 3 spray selection is a Push n click, which makes it easy to use. The unit uses 650 watts of power and works at 2.2 PSI. It is ideal for home projects including furniture, walls, and cabinets.
It includes a 1-quart container, spray gun cleaning kit, a long handle, and a viscosity cup.
One of the reasons there are many positive reviews on this model is that there are a lot of instructional materials out there such as videos and user guides and articles to help the beginner to get started.
Moreover, it produces the same result you will find on most expensive HVLP sprayers while it costs only a fraction of their price.
In addition, the Earlex HV500 Spray Station can be used indoors and outdoors. The sprayer is really compact and it doesn’t weigh very much. The turbine base acts as a storage unit, keeping everything together so that you can carry it wherever you want.
The hose is 13 feet long so you can get around just about any big project and the base also makes a handy holder for your cup between all the coats. No need for pressure regulators and inline air filters because it’s all right here in this unit – you just plug it, fill it up and spray.
What We Like:
- It can produce a nice quality paint
- Work indoors with trim or moulding and minimal overspray
- More portable than air compressors
- Comes with a test cup that works well
- Does what most expensive HVLP models would do
What We Dislike:
- The turbine might become noisy when working with latex
Why Should You Buy it?
The paint container has a non-stick coating to allow for easy cleanup. The gun, hose, and power cord can all be stored and carried on board the unit. Also, there are lots of supporting videos online and detailed instructions on the sprayer to help you through your first time of using it.This means that you don’t need to be an expert before you can use it.
==> Astro 4008 Spray Gun with Cup and Red Handle <==
The Astro spray gun has two separate pieces that have an air valve design. It is only 2.5 pounds and has a 1-quart capacity.
The dimensions are 12×7.2×4.2 inches. To use this sprayer, a compressor and male coupling are needed. Thin paint or the use of paint thinner are required for the best results.
Use latex or polyurethane paint. This sprayer has an adjustable wide fan pattern that has a high level of atomization. This makes certain that the paint has a great finish.
There is an anti-spill air feed line to ensure that if the unit is knocked over it will make a minimal mess. The nozzle is 1.8 mm and it has a dripless cup with a red handle.
The product is easy to clean and use, making it ideal for DIY painters. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
Can be used for furniture, crafts, painting cars, and other applications. The instructions are tailored for beginners. It operates best at 50-60 PSI. These excellent features score it the title of the best spray gun for painting cabinets.
In addition to all these, the Astro 4008 Spray Gun also features a knob in the bottom for increasing or decrease air and paint which further enhances its performance.
For this, we have included it as one of the best spray painters for cabinets in this guide.
What We Like:
- Can be used in painting your fence and shed
- It will work with an air compressor
- Sturdy, durable and easy to adjust
- Can be used with acrylic and oil-based materials
- It’s inexpensive and performance is great
- High quality and can be used for multiple projects
What We Dislike:
- May not work well with materials with high solvents
- Doesn’t give a good coverage with one coat
Why Should You Buy it?
If you are looking for a very powerful Spray Gun, you will like the Astro 4008 Spray Gun. It is strong and well built, which makes it ideal for painting furniture, crafts, cars, and many other applications.
==> Neiko 31215A HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun <==
The Neiko Gravity Feed Spray Gun is a steel gun body with a rust-resistant stainless steel nozzle that is all one piece. The cap for the unit is solid brass so that it can withstand wear.
There are 3 knobs that help adjust pattern control, fluid control, and the air inlet valve for the right amount of paint use.
The nozzle is 1.7 mm, which is best for household projects like wall painting, cabinets, and doors and automotive projects. This sprayer also comes in 1.3, 1.5, and 2.0 mm nozzles.
The nozzles are color coded for ease of use. The capacity of the cup is a 600cc aluminum cup or 10.3 ounces.
The sprayer comes with a cleaning brush metal-airier gauge and a multi-size wrench for adjusting the unit to the best specifications.
The product is 2.8 pounds and 6 x 5 x 9 inches. For best use, use with thin paints or paint thinners. It also works best when used at 40 PSI. This can be used indoors and outdoors.
Moreover, the Neiko 31215A HVLP Gravity Spray Gun is easy to disassemble for cleaning and has minimal overspray. If you are looking for the best hvlp spray gun for cabinets, then the Neiko 31215A is a great option for you.
It’s slightly different from the normal spray gun for cabinets as it has high volume and low pressure which ensures wider coverage.
What We Like:
- Sprays consistent and even spray
- Good price point and reviews on it are generally positive
- Suitable for beginners
- The gun has a good weight which makes it solid and balance
- Can be used for spraying latex, urethane, primer and lacquer
- Features a regulator at the bottom
What We Dislike:
- The nuts on the sprayer are overtightened
- Hose connection is not standard and replacement parts are scarce
Why Should You Buy it?
Because the Neiko 31215A HVLP Gravity Feed Is a Spray Gun, it is best for household jobs. So, if you are looking for a spray gun for household projects like wall painting, cabinets or doors, you should check this out.
==> PowRyte Basic Mini HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun <==
The PowRyte Basic mini sprayer is 11.4 ounces in weight and has a 4.2-ounce paint capacity. The unit is 6.7×3.1×3 inches.
The nozzle is .8 mm. It is air powered and electric, which makes it one of the best electric paint sprayer for cabinets that you can use on your various projects.
There are 3 control knobs to control the spraying: fluid control, pattern control, and an air adjustment valve.
Using these will also make certain that there is little waste. This sprayer filters the paint as it moves through the gun.
There is a suspension hook for storage and ease of use. The product is easy to clean and comes with a brush cleaning set, socket, multi-wrench, spanner, and cup filter.
It works best between 20-30 PSI. It has a stainless steel needle and external mix type. This sprayer can be used indoors and outdoors.
This spray gun is best for small jobs around the house including cabinets, doors, and walls. The HVLP ensures that there is little overspray. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
Finally, the sprayer comes with a high PSI compared to other models from Harbor Freight.
What We Like:
- Easy to adjustable and more economical than spray cans
- Lightweight and easy to control
- Suitable for small paint jobs
- The gun is very easy to clean and produces quality paint job
- Able to produce smooth coat and is easy to clean
What We Dislike:
- The painting cup is very small
- Might not work well with heavy oil based paints
Why Should You Buy it?
This sprayer can be used indoors and outdoors. In fact, this spray gun is best for small jobs around the house including cabinets, doors, and walls.
Note: It is available in different styles. Choose one of these:
Airless or HVLP for Cabinets – Which One is Best?
Now that you are done sanding the cabinets and ready to put paints on them, the next question on your mind is which paint sprayer to go for?
Unless you’ve been doing this for a long time, you may have experienced some difficulties when deciding between an airless paint sprayer and HVLP sprayer for cabinets.
Fortunately, this is not a new thing and is not unique to you. When considering whether to go for HVLP or airless sprayer, you should consider the differences between the two types:
HVLP vs Airless Paint Sprayers – What’s the Differences?
HVLP sprayers are capable of covering detail work and will often come with low difficulties in handling if you have less experience. Usually, they are slow — which makes them more appropriate for beginners — but requires some skills to get enough finish down.
Airless sprayers, on the other hand, move a lot of paint very quickly but are prone to more overspray (which means wasted paints). In addition, most professionals prefer to use this type of sprayer for painting cabinets with astonishing results.
If you are a rookie, it will take some practice to achieve the same level of results — i.e. with little to no drips or pooling.
To make sure you reduce the number of drips as much as possible, you need a lot of practice. For example, instead of starting right away on your project, you can practice spraying with water to get your hand accustomed to painting. This way, you will be prepared for the task ahead.
If you are using waterborne lacquers (they are highly recommended for painting cabinets), buy the Earlex paint sprayer. It is suitable and performs better with this kind of material.
However, if you have the fund, get yourself a high-end turbine HVLP sprayer. This includes the 3-4 stage systems and because they are powerful, they can give you better and more professional look (when used with your HVLP sprayer) compared with using an airless sprayer.
If you can’t afford to shell out a lot of money, you should opt for a powerful airless sprayer, most of which are available at the same price for a decent 2-stage turbine HVLP system. If you decide to go this route, you may as well not go cheap.
Note: As far as quality is concerned, airless sprayers won’t give you the same quality as the high-end HVLP sprayer. If you are a beginner though, you should be able to get a decent result with an airless sprayer.
But if you are looking for professional looking finishes, you need a powerful sprayer.
Why Paint Sprayers for Cabinets?
This question is fairly common for beginners…everyone wants a reason for using a paint sprayer for cabinets…
…Well here is the answer:
Although rollers and paint brushes have their place when it comes to painting cabinets, you can’t compare their performance to a paint sprayer.
Cabinets often have angles, corners and awkward to reach areas that you will need to tackle in every painting project. Without proper technique and equipment, it’s easy to develop hand fatigue and back pain if you spend a long time on the project.
Paint brushes can go into corners and prod angles, but it takes longer and may result in back pain. Moreover, it may ruin the aesthetic look of the finish if there are brush marks.
Compare to a paint sprayer, you can expect a smooth and professional looking finish every time – as long as you are using appropriate technique. And most importantly, there is hardly any case of back pain as a result of painting with a paint sprayer.
Spray Kitchen Cabinets: 6 Powerful Tips You Can Use Now
Check out these powerful tips for spraying kitchen cabinets:
- Make sure all necessary prep work is done well especially marking surrounding surfaces that you don’t want the paint to reach. When done properly, the painting will be easy and the material will stick to the surface quicker.
- Setup up a spray booth to paint your cabinet doors and drawer fronts. You can use your garage or set up a station outside the house (make sure everything is well covered so that the air is not filled with paint and chemicals).
- Use a 180 grit sandpaper to sand all cabinet surfaces. Do this until you have a smooth surface to paint on. Without this, the paint won’t stick and that will result in extra work for you.
- Make sure all the dirt, grime or grease is properly cleaned off and use a degreaser to ensure a smooth painting surface.
- Have a drying station to dry doors and drawers. When properly exposed to ventilation, they’ll dry within 24 hours. Label each door and drawer with a masking tape to identify where each one goes after they are dried.
- Make sure the cabinets are primed before applying your first coat of paint.
What are the Best Cabinet Paints Now?
You don’t need a list of the best paints for cabinets…you need only the best one you can get right now…and that is the Benjamin Moore Aura Semi-Gloss Paint.
The Benjamin Moore Aura Semi-Gloss paint is the best paint to use for your cabinet. It is durable, easy to use and often give a smooth finish. It’s also easy to clean because it’s water based and you won’t need to repaint for a long time after using it – unless you want another color.
Although it’s not cheap (around $50/gallon), but if you want to give your cabinet a professional look, you should consider it. Also, a single gallon should be enough to paint your cabinet, so you should expect to spend less than $100 on paint.
Additional Tools – These will help you speed up your painting project but are not necessary:
Check them out:
- Paint sprayer (This is Obvious right?)
- 313 spray tip
- Orbital Sander
- Power Drill
- Smooth finish paint roller (x2)
- 180 Grit sandpaper
- Sanding Sponges
- Paint Respirator
- Putty knife
- Caulking gun
Final Words on the Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
I like the fact that with that with a paint sprayer, you can get new looks on your cabinet without shedding thousands of dollars for the professional handyman, and most importantly, you don’t have to learn any specific skills.
That silky smooth finish you want on your cabinets can now be had for less than $500. First, there is a short learning curve to spray painting with a paint sprayer.
Therefore, with a little digging around, you will be able to learn how to paint your own drawers, cabinet frames, side & trim, and doors and reach that nice, smooth finish on them. And if you have paint stores in your neighborhood, you can get all the materials you need to get started.
With the right kind of paint sprayer, you can easily repaint your kitchen and make your cabinets look like new. You don’t have to replace them and you don’t have to pay exorbitant amounts to contractors either.
All you need is an inexpensive sprayer from the list of the best paint sprayer for cabinets and some gallons of paint to get the job done.
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Homeright Finish Max Review
- Wagner Flexio 590 Review
- Best Paint Sprayer for Furniture
- Astro Spray Gun Review
- Exterior Paint Sprayers
- Graco 17a466 Trucoat Sprayer
- Choose Cabinet Materials
- Spray Painting Furniture
- How to maintain worn out kitchen cabinets
- Advantages of staining and painting your cabinets
- How to update your cabinet with paint
- Painting Cabinets Instructions
Now go and select the right cabinet paint sprayer for your next project.
Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets
Handling & Maintenance10.0 /10
Ease of Use10.0 /10
- It is beginner friendly
- Easy to clean and setup
- The air volume and spray pattern is adjustable
- It's the ideal paint sprayer for spraying kitchen cabinets
- It features a brass needle and nozzle for long lasting performance
- May be a bit expensive