Welcome to the Sprayer Guide Online Newsletters
Sprayer Guide brings you the latest tips and techniques for both interior and exterior house painting.
Learn how to do it properly the first time and enjoy painting like a pro!
If you’re a new subscriber to my newsletter, WELCOME!
I’m sure you’ll enjoy the periodic updates that allow me to share many, many tips for both interior and exterior painting jobs.
If you haven’t subscribed, please take a moment now to do so.
I only send a newsletter once per quarter or so and DO NOT share any email addresses with anyone – you are safe here!
I hate spam as much as the next person.
Here you’ll find the current issue as well as links to all the back issues… Enjoy!
- Painting Exterior Concrete Masonry Walls
- Painting Over Oil Base Paint on Trim
- Healthy Painting Guidelines and Safety
- Painting Wainscoting
- Self Priming Paint or Regular Paint?
- Painting While Pregnant – How Safe Is It?
- Is it necessary to caulk between a wall and baseboard molding?
- Should I caulk between the baseboard and a laminate floor?
2018 Painting Tips Archive
- When painting, watch the temperature
- Plan your exterior painting job
- How to repair ceiling cracks
- How to paint a slanted ceiling
- How to paint a popcorn ceiling
- Ceilings – problem with mildew?
- Some recent Q&A;
- Interior walls and ceilings
- Best way to paint a room like a professional
- Tools and tips for preparing to paint
- Choosing the proper roller
- Interior surface preparation tips
- Choosing the proper brush
- Exterior paint problems
- Exterior repainting tips
- Spruce up your home with a fresh coat of paint
- Painting windows
- Problems with roller marks?
- Check references before hiring a painter
- Testing latex vs. alkyd (oil)
- Interior paint finishes and when to use them
- Paint swatches – the secret to successful decorating!
2017 Painting Tips Archive
- Painting Cove Ceilings
- 7 Reasons to Use Top-Grade Paint
- Pressure Washing Tips
- Best Paint for Painting Over Concrete
- Painting Furniture
- Difference Between Paint Sheens
- Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- Other Tips
- How to Paint Your Deck With a Roller or Sprayer
- Should I Paint My Texture Ceiling With A Sprayer Or A Roller?
- Painting Woodwork
- Colors do matter
- Exterior painting tips
- How to properly paint over wallpaper
- How to save time and money using deep based tinted paints
- Make sure you are properly equipped
- More time-saving tips