If you are not already using the best paint sprayer for interior walls, then you are missing out.
As a DIYer, you may want to paint your interior walls for any number of reasons, especially if you just used a drill to renovate your interior and there are still through-holes in the wall that need to be covered.
And using paint rollers or brush may not be a good idea if you are concerned about pains they can inflict on your back and the numbness they can cause the fingers to feel.
Instead of a paintbrush or roller, why not use a paint sprayer to paint your walls?
…whether you are looking to spruce up your home or sell it, you will benefit a lot from using a paint sprayer because…
it can help you change/renew the color of your interior walls…
The versatility of these machines makes it easy to spray varieties of paint and stains.
But since they are not alike, there are certain things you need to look out for in these sprayers.
We have selected the suitable best paint sprayers for walls you can buy right now for your interior painting needs.
The common questions from those looking to paint their interior walls are, “what is the best paint sprayer for interior walls?” “which paint sprayer is best for painting interior walls?”
We answer this questions in this article.
So…Let’s see what the best paint sprayers for walls are!
But…What’s the Overall Best Paint Sprayer for Walls?
If you’re curious (or in a hurry):
This specific Paint Sprayer is very suitable for wall painting!
After Several Hours of Painstaking Research and Gathering consumer preferences, the best paint sprayer for walls is the HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer.
Whether you are a homeowner learning how to paint interior walls with a sprayer or a handyman searching for the best wall paint sprayer, you will find the HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer to be suitable for your needs.
In addition, the HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer provides a flexible solution for any other type of home painting project.
It is an excellent paint sprayer, yet you’ll find that it is one of the cheapest you’ll find online to paint your fence with.
With it, you can paint interior walls 10x faster than using a roller or paintbrush.
And if you want to put a fine finish on your furniture, you can save more time and effort because of the less strain during painting.
The HomeRight Super Finish Max Extra C800971 Paint Sprayer comes fully packed with 6 available spray tips to help you handle a wide variety of projects.
This means you can use it for big surface projects like walls, ceilings, siding, fences, as well as for small jobs and fine finishing on cabinets and trim.
And most importantly, it requires less thinning compared to other hand-held paint sprayers on the market…
Still, Want to See Other Interior Wall Paint Sprayers? Then Read ON…
Before going into detailed reviews, here is a comparison of the best paint sprayer for painting interior walls:
Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison Table of the Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls
- 2 Reviews of the Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls:
- 3 1. HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Airless Paint Sprayer
- 4 2. Titan 0516011 Xt250 Airless Sprayer
- 5 3. Wagner 0518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- 6 4. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- 7 5. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- 8 6. Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- 9 Wall Finishes… Which Will You Choose?
- 10 Final Words on the Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls
Comparison Table of the Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls
Reviews of the Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls:
- HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Airless Paint Sprayer
- Titan 0516011 Xt250 Airless Sprayer
- Wagner 0518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
- Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
- Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
1. HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Airless Paint Sprayer
While there are many indoor paint sprayers you can choose from, this unit is one of the most suitable models for the job, which is why we added it as one of the best paint sprayers for walls.
Engaging in big projects similar to painting the exterior of your shop, house or apartment can be nerve-wracking but if you are using the Power-Flo Pro 2800, it will be turned into an easy task!
Why not buy a paint sprayer and handle your home interior painting instead of shelling out thousands of dollars to a handyman?
Why spend more when you can effortlessly paint your house with this super handy sprayer which you cost you a fraction of that?
The Power-Flo Pro Airless Paint Sprayer is capable of spraying five gallons of paint in as little as twenty minutes. This is 2,000 square feet equivalent to painting a full home-side in 30 minutes.
It applies an even coating to rough surfaces without the pecky roller, brush or drips marks.
This Paint Sprayer comes with Hose and Gun which makes it ideal for handling diverse interior painting projects giving you the capacity to finish them quickly.
Although there are many paint sprayers on the market, only a few can be considered the best interior paint sprayers.
With the Power-Flo, painting your home shouldn’t bring any difficulty. Let’s look at the main features:
Main Features on the Power-Flo Pro Airless Sprayer
- Features a 1/2 HP motor and wheels for greater stability
- Includes a swivel for the spray gun and can spray 0.24 Gallons of paint every minute
- It has a reversible spray tip for quick clog removal
- The ceramic inlet valve is non-sticking and water resistant
- Weighs 15 pounds and measures 12.5 x 16 x 19.5 inches
- Comes with a pressure control knob for controlling the paint flow
What We Like About the Power-Flo Pro Airless Sprayer
- Very powerful but affordable
- A strong painting machine for wall paint
- It is easy to clean and manage
- Helps you learn how to use an airless paint sprayer indoors
What We DISLIKE About the Power-Flo Pro Airless Sprayer
- It’s heavy and not ideal for small jobs
2. Titan 0516011 Xt250 Airless Sprayer
This sprayer is ingeniously designed for those who are serious to work as apart time contractors, property managers, DIY fanatics, handymen and who require the performance and capacity for sporadic spraying.
And those looking to handle their interior wall painting jobs quickly.
It is very easy to setup and the instructions available are clear and easy to understand. It is also doesn’t involve too much to clean either.
After cleaning it with ease, you will be so excited to paint the walls next. Our advice is to always choose this stunning sprayer machine when you paint especially after three months or after four months.
It’s entirely made with stainless-steel piston pumps which ensures that it is long-lasting. This is pretty much why it is one of the best paint sprayers you can choose to paint your walls.
It’s really a great machine overall. Therefore, the Titan is an indoor paint sprayer that you need to try out.
Main Features on the Power-Flo Pro Airless Sprayer
- The unit comes with a 1/4 x 25ft Airless spray hose
- The spray hose has abrasion resistant polyurethane cover
- There is a 1/2 HP motor on this sprayer
- Weighs 23.3 pounds and measures 18.5 x 14.8 x 15 inches
- This sprayer is electric powered
- It is easy to setup and comes with clear instructions
What We LIKE the Power-Flo Pro Airless Sprayer
- Easy to setup
- It is easy to clean
- The instructions are very clear and easy to follow
- It is suitable for spraying interior walls and ceiling
- Suitable for clearing a large surface area
What We DISLIKE About the Power-Flo Pro Airless Sprayer
- May not be suitable for small projects
3. Wagner 0518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
Control Spray Max helps you spray materials in a new pattern from 1/2″ to 12″ wide with a prime mechanism, control, and precision making a sound sprayer to choose for home interior projects.
This indoor paint sprayer comes with HVLP technology that uses a high capacity of air at a very low pressure to atomize the materials into satisfactory fine small particles.
This results in a professional finishing with actually no overspray.
The Control Spray Max sprays materials easily on a wide surface with the finest control and meticulousness making it superior to spray cans and brushes for fine finish work.
With this amazing Control Spray Max Sprayer, you are capable to spray a variety of different materials like stains, primers, paints, and lacquers.
It is best if use it to paint the home interior walls or kitchen cabinets, decks or woodworking projects, and many others.
If you are looking for a paint sprayer for inside house, this sprayer is a viable option for you.
Main Features on the Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- Perfect variable air and pressure control
- A big 20 feet hose for a better flow
- Specialized level metal cup strong enough
- A Huge 1 1/2 quart plastic cup
- Less overspray with thin materials by Variable Air Pressure Control
- 20 Foot big Flex Air Hose will extend your reach
What We Like About the Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- Suitable for those looking for a sprayer for interior wall painting
- Select the best pattern for your job from 3 spray patterns available
- Offers adjustable flow control
- Its variable flow control covers wide spray surface down to work in detail
What We DISLIKE About the Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
- It’s a bit noisy
- May not be versatile enough to handle exterior painting
4. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
Whether you are a handyman and homeowner, you need a budget-efficient and a super high-speed paint sprayer like the Graco Magnum X5.
The best thing about these sprayers that they are ideal for painting all small houses, fences, interior schemes, decks, and siding.
When you choose this stunning sprayer, not only will you be saving on the costs of painting your interior walls, but also be able to enjoy the long-term advantage of this.
Why? Because of its durability.
Now you can spray a wide range of coating from lacquers to thick latex with ease. It is for all these reasons that the Graco Magnum X5 tops our list as the best home paint sprayer.
Main Features on the Graco Magnum X5
- It is totally adjustable pressure for ultimate control of paint flow for any size
- A powerful stainless Steel Piston Pump will allow you to spray the paint even at high pressure
- To spray directly from a 1 or 5-gallon paint bucket a Flexible Suction Tube is there to facilitate you
- A report shows annual use recommendation that is almost 125 gallons per year
- For fast and easy cleaning PowerFlush Adapter can be connected to a garden hose
- It can support about almost 75 feet of paint hose to give you an extra reach for your job
- RAC IV SwitchTip countenances you to inverse the tip when bunged to keep you spraying
What We Like About the Graco Magnum X5
- It is versatile and promises reliable performance
- This is built to last long
- It is lightweight and easy to setup
- Easy to use and affordable
- Powerful and suitable for large projects
What We DISLIKE About the Graco Magnum X5
- Not suitable for smaller jobs
- It might produce little overspray
5. Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer
All homeowners, as well as all those new to paint sprayers, can breeze through their paint jobs perfectly with Magnum Project Painter Plus.
This great sprayer has the capacity to knob most of your home improvements assignments like any interior decks, project, fences, and sheds.
The Project Painter Plus lets you spray unswerving from a 1-gallon or 5-gallon container countenancing you to complete your larger projects much faster.
It will also help you while Spraying a wide variety of coating from heavy latex to stains with ease. At this junction, we can call this sprayer “the wall paint sprayer that gets the job done”.
Here are a few more details about features that this wall paint sprayer offers:
Main Features of the Magnum Project Painter Plus
- Completely adjustable compression to give you decisive control of paint flow for any project size
- A powerful stainless Steel Piston Pump will allow you to spray the paint even at high pressure
- Flexible Suction Tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5-gallon paint bucket
- Connect the Adapter to a garden hose for easier and faster cleaning
- Reversible tip for easy clog removal
- Use up to 50 ft. spray hose with it to cover a wider area
What We Like About the Magnum Project Painter Plus
- It reduces the time to paint a standard room
- This unit is very fast
- It is simple to use and not intimidating
- This sprayer comes with a long delivery hose
What We DISLIKE About the Magnum Project Painter Plus
- It might lead to loss of substantial paint
6. Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer
The Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer is a two-stage turbine power paint sprayer suitable for use with thick latex paints and primers as well as thinner lacquers and stains.
The variable air pressure of this unit (1.50-2.63 psi) allows the user to adjust to a lower level of air pressure to prevent the likelihood of overspray with less viscous materials.
This power sprayer features three spray patterns and variable flow control to provide the unit versatility in handling jobs ranging from large surfaces such as walls down to fine detail work.
This model is equipped with a 20-foot flex hose, two air filters to protect the finished surface from dust as well as a one-quart thinning cup and a one and one-half quart cup.
Also, out of all these sprayers, we considered the Wagner 518080 a cheap paint sprayer for interior walls. Have a look at these features:
Main Features of the Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max Sprayer
- Powerful Two Stage Turbine sprays latex
- thinner materials such as stains and lacquers
- Variable Air Pressure Control – less overspray
- 20 Foot High Flex Air Hose
- 3 spray patterns – select the best pattern for your job
- Variable flow control – covers large spray surface down to detail work
- Ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer Reviews
Satisfied customers describe this Wagner model as relatively quiet, lightweight, and powerful.
Most people who are experienced with using high volume low-pressure sprayer find this easy to use and efficient in both time and the use of materials.
They like the smooth consistent delivery of paint this unit provides because the result is a professional smooth fine finish. Some users find this unit works well with thick primers.
This unit appears to pose challenges for those unaccustomed to working with high volume low-pressure sprayers. Many reports having difficulty trying to calculate the right viscosity for the coating material for the machine to operate properly.
Apparently, it takes a fair degree of trial and error in learning how to adjust the controls to get professional results.
This is a bleeder type of power sprayer meaning there is the potential to blow dust into recently painted surfaces causing a marred finish.
Should You Buy this Sprayer?
A few users find the results of this model “sloppy” when it is used with stains. Despite these drawbacks, most people view the Wagner 518080 Control Spray Max HVLP Sprayer as an excellent choice for those wanting a versatile power paint sprayer.
Wall Finishes… Which Will You Choose?
The term “wall finishes” is exactly what the term sounds like: it is the final touches placed on a wall that ‘finishes’ the wall with an acceptable visual look.
The finish to a wall can range from simple paint to expensive wallpaper to elaborate plastering, but the end result will always be the same.
That end result is the fact that the wall’s finish enhances the actual look of a room if not the entire interior of the dwelling.
If the finish of the wall does not look decent, then the wall will ultimately detract from the quality of the residence as a whole.
Wall finishes are generally taken for granted. The reason for this is perhaps psychological.
Without any walls, there is no home. That is just a given!
However, people have a tendency to confuse the structural duties of a wall with the visual allure of the proper wall finish designed by a decorator.
While it’s important to get it right:
In a way, the lack of a proper finish may be perfectly acceptable to one who is happy with bare, white painted walls.
But for those who have higher standards and expectations in terms of what type of interior décor they deem acceptable, a bit more emphasis will be placed on the design and, perhaps, the originality of the design of the wall finish that is required.
In order to understand what type of wall finishes would be considered “proper” or “acceptable,” one must decide what specific type of wall finish one wants.
There is a great variety in terms of specific wall finishes.
And a homeowner or even apartment dweller needs to decide on what type of finish would be optimum based on the specific dimensions of the dwelling combined with the specific tastes of the dweller.
The various types of wall finishes include:
- Wallpaper: the grandfather of all wall finishes and probably the finish that people are most familiar;
- Faux finishes: which utilize various methods of decorative finishes;
- Murals: which involve the use of illustrations which can be either painted directly on the wall or painted on wallpaper;
- Plaster finishes: which involve the application of lime like plaster material; and many others.
Varieties of Wall Finishes in More Details
The various varieties of these wall finishes can be even further subdivided by, for lack of a better word, “genres.”
For example, a plaster wall finish can be further divided into Italian plaster finishes and these types of finishes can be further divided into specific types of Italian finishes such as Venetian plaster finishes, etc.
So, in that regard, there will never, ever be a lack of variety when it comes to the different types of wall finishes available.
So, one needs to select a particular finish, provided the type of finish selected is appropriate for the dwelling.
For example, a mural wall finish may be fine for a bedroom but probably would not look that good in a dining room.
A plaster finish would probably better serve a dining room. Of course, this example should not be mistaken for a recommendation that is locked in stone.
There are probably many, many different interior designers that could probably come up with many creative methods to make a dining room mural look fantastic.
However, such an application of a mural would surely involve quite a bit of original and creative thinking.
SUMMARY on Proper Wall Finish
Ultimately, a proper wall finish is the type of finish acceptable to the homeowner based on budget and taste specifications.
Since there is such a large volume of different types of wall finishes, there will never be any specific budgets or tastes that will end up being utterly precluded.
Finally, the best way to paint a room with a sprayer is to understand the task before you and then choose an appropriate machine.
Final Words on the Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls
If you are a DIY enthusiast, you will be painting different parts of your home more often than a common homeowner. This is why you need to invest in one of these paint sprayers.
As long as you have the budget and have a good place to store a paint sprayer, you should be able to find one that suits your preferences here.
Because there are so many options that will open up to you when you are ready to paint your interior walls. However, choosing one will be easy only if you have experience buying in the past.
But if you are buying for the first time, it might be difficult pruning down the list to the sprayers suitable for the job at hand.
Now that we have helped you narrow down to the five Best Paint Sprayer for Interior Walls, choosing one shouldn’t be a problem again.
Want more paint sprayers reviews? Check out our other reviews on:
- Homeowner Paint Sprayers
- Airless Paint Sprayers
- Stain Sprayer for Deck Stain
- Sprayer for DIY Projects
- Cabinet Paint Sprayers
- Sprayer for Furniture
- Latex Paint Sprayer
- Trim Paint Sprayer
- Sprayer for Home Use
- Paint Sprayer for Ceiling
- Sprayers Under $500
- Sprayers for Exterior House
- Sprayers for the Money
- Air Compressor for Paint Sprayers
- Sprayers for Small Projects