This post was last updated on June 23rd, 2018 at 09:04 pm
YIf you are looking for an unbiased review of the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer you have come to the right page. Instead of providing you.
For your enjoyment, this is isn’t another post that we wiped together without substance.
Hours have gone into researching experience of users as well as other relevant reviews on this product to give you the best detail and complete information.
You should know all you need about this product at the end of this review.
Table of Contents
- The Features of the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray At A Glance
- Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer
- Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer – Full Review
- Wagner 0518050 Control Spray
- Handling & Maintenance
- Ease of Use
- The Advantages
- The Disadvantages
- Share this with friends:
The Features of the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray At A Glance
- You can replace filters to keep particles from the paint
- Control paint flow with the variable paint flow trigger
- 1-1/2 quart cup is suitable for large projects
- You can use it both indoor and outdoor
- Maximum control and less overspray when spraying light materials like sealers and stains
- Choose from horizontal fan, round, and vertical fan patterns
- Lock-n-Go technology lets you change materials quickly
- Measures 7 x 14 x 11.5 inches
- I like that there are three patterns to choose from with the Wagner 0518050 Sprayer. It makes it easy to spray at different angles and keep your coat even. The switch is also located on the unit in a conspicuous location so that switching it off/on is a simple task.
- Cleaning up the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray is stress-free and many customers have hinted that cleaning is one of the easiest things about this unit. Since there are no small part or complicated accessories, all you need to do is to clean the nozzle, which is the most important.
- Not only can you use this indoor and outdoors, you will also be able to paint a variety of thinned materials like stains, varnishes, and lots more.
- The Wagner 0518050 Control Spray is also economical, easy to maintain, and is suitable for carrying out multiple painting jobs at home. It is useful for the homeowner who is looking to paint some areas of the home occasionally.
- Viscosity is hard to adjust, especially for the beginners.
Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer
A reliable sprayer should be not only powerful but also easy to use. Such is the case with the Wagner 0518080 which stands out for all the right reasons – a sprayer that meets the highest industry standards while still being affordable and easy to maintain.
Cleverly designed and guaranteed to tackle virtually any painting task, you aren’t likely to find a better sprayer in this price range, and we say that after having reviewed pretty much everything the market has to offer right now.
You will find this particular sprayer to boast variable air pressure control features along with different spray patterns to choose from and even a large enough hopper to put most other sprayers to shame.
With this in mind, let us go through the features that recommend the Wagner 0518050 as one of the very best out there.
Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer – Full Review
Who Needs the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray
Wagner 0518050 is designed to do tasks amazingly well, no matter if you are a painter or just trying to do some home adjustments.
Inside walls or exteriors, chairs, you name it, this particular sprayer can do it all with a quite accurate precision.
Whether you’re a professional or a DIY enthusiast, you will find it more than capable to spray on almost any surface with remarkable efficiency.
Also Read: Best Paint Brush for Trim
Maintenance of the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray
The very few parts that compose the Wagner 0518050 are very simple to maintain and clean at the same time. For its latex parts, you can use some soapy water, whereas, for its oiled based components, some mineral spirits will do.
Having two air filters attached, you might find yourself in need to replace them after getting dirty.
Note that you can never operate the sprayer without the two air filters firmly in place; that will only damage the accuracy of the sprayer and its overall functionality.
Having a variable pressure air control, Wagner 0518050 can adjust the air pressure from 1.50 to 2.63 psi so you can optimize the atomization needed for your job. This allows you to be in full control over its spraying capabilities at all times.
Not only that but a flexible pressure control is always to be desired in a sprayer, regardless of its build, design, or price tag.
Also, having two replaceable air filters on the sprayer, you can easily protect the finish from dust evenly.
With the Wagner 0518050, you get a wide range of spray patterns to realize any great ideas you might have.
This ingenious sprayer comes with three spray patterns for realizing virtually any task: a horizontal air cap, a vertical air cap, and a diagonal air cap that you can switch between at your leisure.
Furthermore, we should point out that its patterns are designed for maximum accuracy in motion, so don’t be afraid to get creative when it comes to handling it.
The Two-Stage Turbine
The two 570w two-stage turbine can spray a very different viscosity liquid into a thin material or a thick one.
Combine that with a variable flow control feature and you begin to understand why this high-end sprayer enjoys the popularity it currently has.
For those of you who don’t know, a two-stage turbine can make all the difference in the world when it comes to spraying along pre-defined edges, minimizing the risk of you going off-grid.
In addition, the Switch is very accessible. You can see it at the carrying handle in the top of the turbine.
Benefits of Using Wagner 0518050 Sprayer
Not only does this ingenious sprayer have an affordable price, but it is also lightweight and boasts multiple functionalities.
Replacing liquid at the front is very easy, safe, and intuitive at the same time, especially considering its lock option given.
Twist the handle, move the paint in the basin, select pattern, switch it on, and happy painting.
We should also point out that the Wagner 0518080 weights just 10 lbs and measures only 12 x 19 x 12 inches in size, which is quite convenient for a sprayer.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
One thing I like about the internet is that you have a plethora of avenues for examining a product. If you put the research in, you will be able to know if a product is good or bad without leaving your home.
With hundreds of reviews on the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer, it is not easy to go wrong with your buying decision. There is no need for making guesses because many reviews are available.
Fortunately, these are positive reviews from previous users edging this forward because of its excellent performance.
All in all, it is well received and recommended. However, before you buy, try and read some of these reviews so that you will learn about all you need to know and then decide if this is for you or not.
Final Words on the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer
Like all people, whenever we buy something we must first watch first do our homework and ensure that we’re getting the right stuff.
Do not expect the sprayer to do the job for you, no matter how technologically advanced it might be.
The Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer is highlighted by its considerable versatility, light weight, affordability, and general convenience.
Also worth mentioning is its short power cable which will most likely not be a problem for those who really want to do some work over a small area and don’t want to be inconvenienced in any way.
For its multi-purpose use, this high-end sprayer gets highly recommended by professionals worldwide and it’s easy to see why.
Make sure to check out more features and reviews on the Wagner 0518050 Control Spray Double Duty Paint Sprayer!
Want more Wagner paint sprayers reviews? Check out our other reviews on:
- Wagner 0518080 HVLP Sprayer Review
- Wagner Power Painter Pro
- Wagner Flexio 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer
- Wagner Power Painter Plus Review
- Wagner Paint Sprayer Reviews
- Wagner Power Tex Texture Sprayer
- Wagner Flexio 590 Review
Wagner 0518050 Control Spray
Handling & Maintenance10.0/10
Ease of Use9.5/10
- Choose from three patterns to spray different angles
- Cleanup is stress-free and straight forward
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor projects
- It's difficult to adjust the viscosity